Poole Printmakers welcomes applications for membership throughout the year.
The only criteria is attendance and successful completion of our “Introduction to Poole Printmakers Course”. This course is
structured to give potential members a good grounding in the core printmaking methods and, importantly, being a responsible
member in ensuring high standards of cleanliness and care in the workshop. The introductory course runs over two days.
- Membership fees are currently £80 per year, and each subsequent year payable from 1st March.
- Poole Printmakers is a co-operative and all new members must buy a £1 share in the group. (This becomes invalid on members leaving the group).
- On joining Poole Printmakers new members can have workshop keys payable with an additional £25 refundable deposit (this is on completion of the “Introductory Course” and at the discretion of the Committee).
- Optional extras - (payable at the time of membership renewal):
- unlimited workshop use/£70 per year
- annual exhibition Fee/£10 per year
application for membership (subject to completion of Introductory Course)
Fees are payable by Bank Transfer, using the following details -
Account Name: Poole Printmakers Ltd
Sort Code: 30-90-92
Account Number: 26535860